Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The peanut is starting to show...


Soon I hope to have some questions answered about our 4th lil' peanut! I am excited and nervous to see what this weeks appointments will hold. I am already starting to notice changes in my body which this time around are so bittersweet.

Here is a pre- preggers picture at my lightest weight (still not at my goal, but that will just have to wait for a while now). This was in May, one month before we found out about #4. Yikes, I am still adjusting to that number!!! =)
And... this was taken today! (still don't know how many weeks I am) And Now...there is a sticky out part on my belly where my abs used to be but are now not!Oh well, I lost the weight before, I can certainly do it again!

The thing that seems to be different with this lil' one is that I am not throwing up as much, just sick to my stomach. The morning sickness seems to go away much faster esp. on the mornings my darling hubby doesn't roast his coffee! I have had horrible cravings... everything I have limited myself to while dieting is coming back to haunt me. So, while I am trying to still eat better, the cravings sometimes, okay, most of the time win!

I have already gained 10lbs. which is something I have never done with G, K, or M. So, I am praying I am father along then I really am, just so I can justify the weight, or I am gonna be in big, big trouble!
Hope to have more info and details after this week... stay tuned!

2 comments:

Dawn Estes said...

Preggers or not - 10 pounds or not - You are still just a hot mama! :o)

BethH said...

You are just adoralbe!!!! Too cute...hey, is this preggers different? Say it isn't so...coudl that be a little HE baby in there??? :) Can't wait to find out....are you going to find out or be surprised at the birth? How fun. I'm so happy for ya, Laura!