Monday, August 31, 2009

fun things to share

Poor little Mia wasn't feeling well this weekend, she didn't react too well to being on milk only...
After being up only an hour Sunday morning, she fell back asleep with her daddy.
A b-day present I made for a daycare mom. I had been to my BFF's Dawn Stampin Up workshop where we made bigger versions of these. I liked the concept so I scaled it down to a 5x7 picture frame... I thought it was cute!
Saturday morning, I kept hearing a clanking sound from Mia's room, I walked in to find Mia playing with her bottle. She has it on her arm and was throwing her arm back against her crib. I guess she was bored and ready to get out!
It isn't really all about Mia... I promise... but I have forgotten how stinkin' cute baby leg warmers are. We ordered them for her last Christmas but she was too bony to keep them up. Now she has some weight on her thighs, she can wear them with pride. It worked out great since it was a cooler morning today!!! Just look at those fat little legs!!!

No comments: