Friday, August 14, 2009

this and that...


Gaby's 2nd day of school outfit... she just finished saying, "mom are you going to take a picture of me everyday?". Hum... I might just have too... She is really a great kid! I know it is all God's work because if it were because of my parenting, she be so much worse!!! When I asked Gaby about her new 2nd grade teacher, she replied, "now I know how her attitude is, I think I like her".
KK is starting her 2nd year of dance... last night was her first lesson! Too cute!
I have been shopping around for new daycare blankets. I really needed some new ones since my others were going on 4 years old. Every time I priced out some cute ones, they were running about 10.00, which really isn't bad but still ain't cheap when I needed 8 of them. So, this week at Target, these 10.00 blankets were on sale for 6.00. SCORE! So, they are my new daycare blankets!!!


This morning I cleaned out my purse because it was weighing a ton and now I know why... here is all the crap, I mean stuff, that I pulled out. Mia's shoes, bib, plastic spoons, straws, Gaby's wheels from her shoes, trash, hair ties, ect. Now, my purse is nice and clean and ready to be switched over for fall soon!

1 comment:

Dawn Estes said...

Great pics of the girls. Now I feel bad for NOt taking the 2nd day of school pics even though I wanted to. thought I was being psycho... Ah well, maybe 3rd day of school pics... And - that's what my purse looked like when I cleaned it out the other day, too! (minus all the baby stuff...)