Tuesday, March 10, 2009

That green holiday!

This week we have been talking about "that green holiday???" called St, Patrick's Day. Yesterday we paint Shamrocks using rocks in a container. K really got into shaking the container as fast as she could.

Lil' A is showing off her Shamrock...she is all smiles until I get the camera out, then it is business!

Lil' K took a few minutes to start shaking the rocks around but once she started she was upset when we were finished!


Today my big kids made green cereal necklaces. They sat for almost 45 minutes stringing the yarn. I was impressed! The little ones sat next to me as I strung the cereal, they helped me push it down the yarn or try to eat it- it was a toss up!

Showing off their hard work!

I told K we were going to work on a project and she replied, "for that green holiday coming up?".


My little ones with their half eaten necklaces... oh well, it isn't the end product that counts but the process/practice that matters!

No comments: