Monday, March 9, 2009

My sisterhood of the traveling tattoos...

(back row left to right) Dawn, Laura R., Brandy
(bottom row left to right) Laine, Laura F., Lisa, Allison
This is my sisterhood of the traveling tattoos... we are connected as mom's, wife's, daughter's, and sunflower tattoo's. Before our dear friend Allison moved away, we all went to Fine Line tattoos and had sunflowers inked on. This weekend was all about us. Allison came back to Topeka for a birthday weekend visit! The day started in KC with getting A from the airport and lunch. With Mia being so little and teething, I opted out for the day trip to KC. The girls had such a fun time at the Plaza! (See Dawn's blog soon for details) After everyone returned safe and sound Laine and I went to Lisa's house so the Slumber Party could start!

Us ladies are are bras... we like to lift each other up and support no matter what! That is what we do best!

We made tee shirts to document our party... we all signed our shirts with "camp" nicknames. I have always been "Baby Momma"

Here is Allison showing off her "guns"! As she said, "take a picture of these, I worked hard for them".

As the night progressed the sillier we got. I am tattooing Lisa's stomach with a big smiley face. And, no... I wasn't drinking! To many WW points!

All of us brought yummy treats to snack on... we had chips, dips, sweets, chocolate, strawberries...it was all Yumm-o!

The next day we met up and saw the cutest chick flick..."confessions of a shopaholic". This was taken in the bathroom at the movie theater as we all had to go after the movie was over.

After the movie was over we hit our favorite restaurant, On the Border (aka Lime's given by Gaby). We have this table in the corner that is our seat. Every time I have been there with the girls, we have sat there. Just luck or was this table made for us???
These ladies are the best friend that anyone could ask for. Each one has a unique personality that makes us close! We all have something we bring to our group! God has placed these ladies in my heart for a reason, and I love them all for that!

1 comment:

Dawn Estes said...

I shouldn't have read your blog today being tired and emotional because now I'm all sappy! I love you, man! And all the sisters! I'll update my blog later today! Just moved all the pics to my computer! They make me laugh!