Wednesday, March 25, 2009

my $4.00 pair...

Okay, so I am just gonna come out and say it! I have never been one to spend lots of money on my underwear. No one gets to see it, so who cares how much it costs? I love bras but as long as I have a simple pair of undies to match, I am okay with buying Hanes or whatever.
Well, last week I had a good weigh in and found out I made the "biggest loser" for Jazzercise last week. I thought that needed to be celebrated. So, I bought new underwear... one size smaller and a cute bra to match! And, because it was such a treat... I paid $4.00 for the underwear at Target! Because it made me so happy to have such a cute pair of lacy undies, that will continue to be my reward until I reach my "big goal". And, you will all know when that happens since I will then add a tattoo to my foot!!! =) Anyway, enjoy the yet again personal blog entry!

3 comments:

Dawn Estes said...

Very nice! Your cute little self needs some cute little undies! Keep it up!!!

Molly said...

Super CUTE! What a great reward, you totally deserve them, way to go :)

BethH said...

Cha-ching-baa-bing! You go girl! I'm so proud of you and what a way to reward yourself. I bought a new bra this weekend but it was plain, white with nothing so cute as this!!!! Love it!