Friday, February 27, 2009

show and tell Friday!

Friday is our laid back, movie watchin', chillin' daycare day. Usually by the end of the week, I am ready for a care free and unplanned time so Friday's are now it! Today was also show and tell day. Anyone can tell you this is so not my favorite day but the kids love it. We talk about our item, pass it around then we trade toys, only if they want to. Here are some cute pictures from this morning!

Lil K and her doodle pad...

K and A with their circus swords. When they brought out their swords, J replied to K, "my sword is bigger then yours". After I stopped laughing and wiped away my tears I told them they were the same size, same toy, and size did not matter. Try telling preschool kids that with a straight face!

Lil A and her baby doll... so cute! She feed the baby, put the baby in the swing, and then threw her on the floor... she is still learning!

Below is another A. He is visiting us while her current provider is off having on maternity leave. He is 3 1/2 years old and fits right in with the older group of kids. Such a fun little guy!


I have 3 others that were present of show and tell but wasn't able to get pictures off- sorry! I will do better next time. (2 left early and one came late)
Have a great weekend and check back soon!

1 comment:

BethH said...

Love the smilies!!! And we are the same with friday. It's usually movie time at nap and we just hang a bit looser on Friday! Hope you have a great week!!!