Thursday, February 26, 2009

new service, lower cost, new email address!!!

So, today I spent most of the day looking at my house turned up side down. I was in luck that it wasn't too wet that the kids could run around outside on the deck to get some "sillies" out! Dustin has been waiting for the new At&t service to be offered in our neighborhood for a while. Once we found out we could have faster computer service, cool digital features, and save us $50.00 a month we jumped at the chance to switch companies! it was a long day with they installed the service but it is worth it.

However, I must admit my favorite thing is the new channels. We now have a cool retro cartoon channel. Tonight the girls and I watched "Smarfs", and I rejoiced in seeing "JabberJaw and signing the theme song. Wow... can it get any better then this??? It also has Thunder Cats, Flintstones, and The Jetson's. I am already addicted to this station. It even has old school Scooby Doo. Ahhhhh! I am excited!

The only draw is back is that I have had to change my email. If you leave a comment or email my old address, it will forward you to my new one and give you the new address as well. For fear of spam, I am not posting it on my blog! Until next time, I am off to watch more cartoons! Have a "Yabba, Dabba, Do time"...

No comments: