Saturday, February 7, 2009

Girls afternoon out...new hair cuts!

Gaby and Kadyn had their hair appointments today. For a while now, Gaby has wanted some red highlights in her hair. Today was that appointment. She wanted her hair short so when she played with Mia, she couldn't pull it any more. It was fun to take both girls on an afternoon out. We needed some girl time, one of the many reason I love being a mom to girls...salon days!

Here is Gaby's before picture...

Kadyn's before picture... long and nothing to it...

Gaby's during picture... first time for foils...

Kadyn's first time in foils... she had to be like big sister Gaby!

After picture... such a beautiful girl!

After picture... another beautiful girl! (Although her hair cut makes her look more grown up)

Both girls at the salon after their day of beauty.
I had sucha fun afternoon with Gaby and Kadyn. My babies look well polished and so darn cute. It is such a blast to do girly things with them and enjoy the time so much! I hope as they get older they will still ask me to take them to get their hair done or spend the afternoon with them. What a great moment for me as a mommy!

No comments: