Wednesday, February 4, 2009

my exciting night!

It is no secret that I love tattoos. When I was in college my best friend Katie Marie and I went to Fine Line (when they still operated out of a house on 29th street) on a Saturday morning and got tattoos. I got a music clef and she did a heart shaped music note( I even have this event scrapbooked). Over time, my tattoo was fading and didn't look very well. I decided to cover it up and go with 2 butterflies. A larger one for Gaby (being the big sis and first born) and a smaller one for Kadyn. Little over a year later I got a sunflower on my leg for my "small group" of sisters that are my best friends. We all have them.
Tonight 2 of my friends were getting tattoos. So, we all met up at Fine Line to support each other and gawk at the end results. It is a bonding thing. I still needed to add Mia's butterfly so as we waited for Lisa to get inked, Dawn found the perfect image. It was a fast decision. Jennifer, our favorite tattoo artist fit me in, inked me up, and completed my tattoo journey. Here are some "fresh" tattoo pictures. I am so excited to show these off!

Tonight I added Mia's lil' butterfly and the clouds around the other two.

Up close picture... let the healing begin! Ouch!

1 comment:

Dawn Estes said...

GORGEOUS!!! I love being your ink sister!