Wednesday, February 18, 2009

another month of Mia

Mia Rose is now 6 months old. On Monday we had her check up and shots. I had thought for sure Mia was over 15lbs. She is eating more ounces of formula, eating (2) number 1 fruits and veggies for dinner, and eating every 3 hours. When we got her weight and length, her Dr. replied, "well, she isn't the biggest girl in the class! Mia is 5% for weight (12lbs 4oz) and 20th percent for length (24 inches). She is just a tiny one!

Playing on the table... she was in such a great mood during the visit. I was bummed she had to get shots to ruin it!

She was talking up a storm as we waited to be seen.

Her new game was trying to roll over and reach for my camera as I was taking her picture, and when I would say, "no-no", (in that fun loving mom voice) she would laugh at me.


Our last game was kicking our feet really fast so she could hear the tissue paper crinkle. Then it was a happy moment for her when she actually grabbed the paper and started to eat it. Yep, that is my girl, eating everything she can get her hands on.

Mia is doing so many things. Still intensely grabbing toys, reaching for objects, and rolling over. She has added grabbing spoons, scooting on her back, and rolling over back to front. I have noticed a lot more conversational jabber. She reacts to your facial expressions as well as to your actions! Such a growing little blessing!

1 comment:

BethH said...

She's so cute! My,my...6 mos. goes by FAST!!! What a dollbaby!