Monday, February 20, 2012

My running shoes...


Today was a good night for the gym...
I didn't want to go but I was glad I did.

I ran 24 minutes without stopping... I stopped at 2miles... walked 1/2 half then ran to 3.
My goal by next Monday is to run 3 miles without stopping... again!

It was a good run. I had a lot on my mind.
I seem to work out better when I am thinking and trying to solve the worlds problems.
It's my time... my time to push myself, get a clear head and just keep running.

The first 1/2 mile is the toughest. My mind was wouldn't shut off...
Mia gets tested tomorrow
The plumbing is still slow
Am I doing enough to prepare my daycare peanuts for school
Soccer is starting
Am I doing enough at my Church job
Is Gaby getting enough one on one time
We need to practice dance recital DVD more
Kadyn didn't read to me tonight
Kendal is just funny
I love having more Husband time
We still need a date night
I am so glad laundry is caught up
Sad my older peanuts are going back to school tomorrow

Once I stopped running, it was hard to start again...
But then I was mad I stopped. I started at 5.0 for speed and ended at 5.4... that made me happy again.

But I was happy I did it... I think I am close.
I think with a little more push, I can be at 3 miles on Monday.
I want 3 miles. Non Stop. No matter what my time is.

I am happy I ran today at the gym... I am happy I had my running shoes on!
Today is Day 5: 17 miles

No comments: