Wednesday, December 21, 2011

TBC light show

View of the building: first show of the weekend.

The kids came and helped on Sunday night...

If you missed the show, come and see the automated show. It's running every night until the 1st.

This weekend was spent working at the light show at our church. Dustin and I really love being a part of this awesome outreach for the community. Each show on average had over 200 cars in the parking lots. Dustin works inside with all the tech stuff and I get to walk around talking to people attending the show.

It was a humbling experience to say the least. It was neat to see how many new people came out, it's so easy to talk to people about my faith when you have such a huge prompt such as the light show. So why can't I do this all the time??? It was an emotional time, I realized I need to step up my game, not only at Christmas time but all year round. I saw the sign... and it came to me in the form of a light show!

No comments: