Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas party


Friday night we had a small group Christmas party. Each family brought gifts for the kids to exchange, food to share, and a white elephant gift for the adults.

Kadyn and I

Love Kenni's smile... she doesn't look like a "I now talk back to my parents and tell my mom "stop it" kinda kid" in this picture.

Last year I was introduced to the most wonderful type of popcorn ever... it has white chocolate, peanut butter, and peanuts in it. Wowza, it is yummy! I now know two friends that make this awesome treat!!!

The couples and our Christmas Attire...









Our group picture... man, Dustin is totally short!

Gift exchange time... we passed on our talking Christmas tree to a new home.

Our friends were the new owners of this beauty!

This picture really has no explanation at all...



No comments: