Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kendal's Love E. Lamb made it through the washer. Last Christmas we bought Mia and Kendal scented stuffed animals from Scenty. These soft and cuddly animals are the cutest things ever... and they smell good. You buy a scent pouch and it goes in the back. We are going on 8 months and we haven't replaced the scent yet.

A few nights back, Kendal had thrown up in her bed. She was coughing really hard and everything came up. We have been lucky in the past that nothing has ever gotten on her cuddly friend. Once I saw how attached she was getting to Love E, we bought a second one to keep on hand. After Kenni tossed her cookies, I had to wash Love E. I prayed for the best and tossed him in. I was so excited that when the gentle wash was over, the lamb was fine, he smelled great, and no harm was done!

Sigh!!!

My kids love their stuffed animals. Gaby has quacky, Kadyn has lumpy, Mia has her monkey, and Kenni has her lamb.

No comments: