Thursday, July 21, 2011

I will not be stressed!

I will not stress over the fact our AC broke this morning and we are in the middle of one of the hottest weeks ever. Instead, I will be grateful that our house is shady, we have 2 window units going and the house is staying comfortable. I am happy that we are on the am list for the repair people to come tomorrow. We will get by until then- we even get to have a cheap dinner at Sam's Club tonight so I don't have to heat up the kitchen by cooking. Score!

I will not stress eat... okay, I might have already done that last night. However I didn't have time for dinner so I am sure the extra large blizzard counted for my dinner calories, I am sure of it. There are some things that are a little stressful right now but are so exciting too. Our driveway is supposed to get started on next week. I have a new commitment on my plate but am so looking forward to the challenge it brings. I can't wait, more details to come soon, I'm sure.

I will not stress that school seems to be just around the corner. Instead, I will enjoy the next few weeks and make the most of it before my older peanuts go off to school. We have had hands down a fabulous summer. Daycare has been awesome and flexible, evenings and weekends at the pool, no crammed filled weeks... just awesome. I really do not want it to end.

I will not stress over my diet. I am tired of being a yo-yo this summer. Instead I am going to enjoy knowing I can relax a little and still be happy at where I am at. I know I am so close to my maintenance goal but my heart and mind is just not in the weight loss game right now. I want have a blizzard every once and a while and not feel bad for having it. So, that is what I am doing. I have a new goal and exercise plan laid out for me and when the kids start back to school, I will begin "operation goal weight". Until then... I am just enjoying where I am at right now.

There you go... no time to stress. Hope you are staying cool and check back soon- we are always up to something around here!

No comments: