Tuesday, July 19, 2011

family vacation- sorta

Here are some pictures from Dustin's trip with the girls. Sadly, I don't know many details of where they were- I just know they had a blast. They were gone 5 days- which was long for me. I missed my family.

Here are some of the highlights... Kadyn was so excited about the hot tub.

Out on the lake...

Such big girls... trying new things.

My father in law and Kadyn

View from the house

Kadyn slept in here

The place they stayed at was a huge house- they bought food to cook and each took turns cooking each night.





Kadyn called home and told me they found a place that make funnel cakes. She wanted to go back and buy one the next day. Sadly, it tasted like fried chicken.

Playing games at night... Apples to Apples, a family favorite.

The Fluke Family...

No comments: