Friday, December 17, 2010

projects, projects, and more projects!

It has taken a while, but I am finally embarrassing the holiday season. It is going to happen if I like it or not so I guess I will like it!

It about kills me that at night my kitchen turns into my project place. Everything I need to get done, finished, wrapped ect! Can we say Clutter???

Projects for this week:
Iron on Brownie patches
ribbon on candy canes
bake sugar cookies
put together postman/Jazz teachers gifts
Kendal's last gift- doddle pad
money/hats set out for hat day
Kadyn's dance teacher gift made and assembled

Luckily, after last night much of the projects have been crossed of the list! Yea for getting things done!
Kadyn's GS project...
Daycare goodie bags for their party Tuesday (still not assembled)
Gaby's GS projects


And this is why I take a week off after Christmas... so I can relax and have no more projects to do and enjoy my family! Ahhh!

No comments: