Thursday, December 9, 2010

Do-over week, please???


So, I am asking for a do-over week. I don't ask for them often but I would like one now.

The week overall has gone by slow.
I had a huge grant project due this week- planned certain times to work on it, didn't happen.
My scale broke, I have such high anxiety because I can't see how I am doing, good or bad.
My Christmas shopping isn't finished.
I finally submitted my grant project and I still feel no sign of relief.
My daycare inspection could be any day now.
We seem off on our daycare routine this week.
I always try to volunteer at out Church's light show (love doing it) and it looks like I can't do that this year.
Kendal is cutting 2 teeth- which isn't a huge deal, she just wants to sit and cuddle more.
The dryer isn't drying.
And the peppermint art project failure is still bugging me!

And it is only Thursday...

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Cheer up buttercup! :) Cherish that snuggle time with the little one even if it is while cutting teeth! :)