Thursday, December 9, 2010

Oh Happy Place...

I have found you!!!



After the kids went to bed, I went to the gym, blasted my music and burned some calories. It is amazing how working out clears my mind, body, and soul. This week has given me some awesome topics to reflect on and man do I feel better. My head seems clear and I have found my happy place. So, nice to be back!
Earlier this month, I was telling D how I needed a new blanket, mine wasn't warm and fluffy anymore. Tonight he had bought my Christmas present and today I had wrapped his. First of all, I hate waiting. I hate surprises. And, I pretty much bugged the hubby until he let me have my gift. So, after lots of torture, I got this, my new blankie! It is so warm and fluffy and it makes me happy!

I love being in my happy place.
(a little different change from my last post-huh???)

No comments: