Friday, August 13, 2010

Lots of changes...part IIII

Today is J's last day. Again, I knew this day would be coming but is never gets easy to let go of your daycare children. J has been with me since he was 2 years old. He is a part of my family, I claim him as one of my children, and he is a great kid.

Most of all I am proud of J. I am proud of the person he is and the friend he is to my daughter, Kadyn. J and K hit it off as friends the first day he came to play at our house. Yes, they do fight. Yes, they call each other names. And yes, they have hurt each others feelings. But as any true friendship is, they always make up and claim each other as best friends like nothing has ever happened.

Any time I ask J and K to take a picture, this is a common pose I get! Big smiles and arms around each other.

J is a part of my family. He has helped celebrate birthdays, have play dates at sonic, swim during the summer and much more.
J and K are 2 peas in a pod... I will miss all the questions J comes up with. I will miss him asking for music right after breakfast. I will miss him telling me how much he hates naps. (Okay, maybe not the last one- like clock work every day)

J, daycare, and I have shared so many memories. I could not begin to blog all the laughs and smiles I have had with him being in care. I have been lucky to share milestones like peeing in the potty, swing and pumping legs,writing his name, knowing his colors and numbers, loosing his first tooth and first day of preschool.

The best of friends... K and J!


I know J will not be reading this, but I wish him the best of luck in Kindergarten. I will miss seeing him on Monday but could not be more proud of him. J is so excited to go to school and I am excited to hear about his stories, his friends, his teacher, and much more. I know he will be back to visit, J and K will rule the daycare as they do now. I pray for a great year for him, and I hope he knows how much he is loved here at the Peanut Gallery.

No comments: