Tuesday, August 24, 2010

All about me... our homes!


Today we talked about where we lived. We colored a picture of a house and tried to make it look like our houses. Well, actually, they colored the houses whatever they wanted to, and that was ok by me! They still turned out very cute.

My happy lil' campers...
Today's movement activities included "The Twist". We did the song several times so we could learn some words and some cool twisting moves.
Today we played in the kitchen, the kids were quick to tell me their kitchen didn't look like mine. They had a great time coming up with some interesting drinks and meals.
Our finished house craft projects. The kids love seeing their pictures on the houses. Some of the kids just stop and point out their house to others.


We are on week 2 of preschool routine and lessons. I am gitty about how well last week and this week have been going. I have a good group of kids and they embrace the routine and structure so very well. I have some awesome plans up my sleeves for this fall. Can't wait!!!
Check back in see more on "All about me" week!

No comments: