Monday, August 23, 2010

All about me...

is our theme this week... today we started out by making hand prints.

We all used different colors....

and we all had different hand sizes...

we even had a friend visit us today, and he painted too!

This was our hand print art work because....

is is "All about me" week...

We even used our new circle time name mats, everyone feels super special when we uses these. Everyone LOVES to see their name.

We even had some movement time (This is an brand new component of our lessons this year. My friend Dawn and I completed over 12 hours of training to help keep preschoolers on their feet and active. We'll be doing movement songs/games 3x a day). Today we danced to " The Freeze".

We also read a book called, "I like myself". It made us all laugh!



All of our hand prints hanging up for the week... It's all about us!

No comments: