Monday, November 23, 2009

Our weekend...


Started out with a bang... Gaby choose Olive Garden for her birthday dinner.
She was so excited when she got her Nintendo DS that she has wanted for over a year now. After dinner we took her to Toys R Us to spend a gift card so she could buy one game to go with her new toy.
The next morning we gathered at Starlite Skate Center for her birthday party. It was a crazy 2 hours but at least it is pretty stress free and fun for the kids. She had a wonderful turn out.
That evening we continued to be on the run... we met with our small group for our holiday party. We had small gifts for all the kids and white elephant gifts for the couples. Always a fun time!
Finally, on Sunday we made our first attempt to get Christmas pictures, get decorations out, and work on some projects around the house. Once the kids were playing and Mia was napping, I started on making Christmas cards. I like doing several layouts so I don't get bored. These are not original ideas but I put my touch on them and I was pleased with how they turned out!


Boy- 3 posts in one day... I feel like a chatty kathy. Please scroll down to see the post about daycare openings. I have one spot available ASAP and several coming up in Spring. I am offering discounted rates for the first 2 weeks for signing on and if the spot is filled due to a referral, there will be a special something just for you!!!

Hope you had an awesome weekend too!!!

No comments: