Monday, November 2, 2009

Lots of random pictures...

As many of you know, I have 3, soon to be 4 girls. I have recently entered the world of bows. I love them! I have met a gal from Kadyn'd dance class that makes these wonderful creations and sells them super cheap. I emailed her on Friday and had them to me by Wednesday. (If interested in her email, let me know) I love how cute KK and Mia look wearing these bows!

Our Friday Family Fun night... Gaby and I curled up in bed to watch Twilight. And after about 15 minutes we switched to Wall E. She loved getting to sleep with me-it was a real treat.

Dustin and Kadyn had their fun too... D set up the tent in the living room and being the great dad he is gave up the bed for the cushions off the couch. He said the tent wasn't that bad and him and K had a blast!!!


This picture just makes me laugh... after K's dance lesson, we have 40 minutes to spare until Gaby is finished with hers. Kadyn loves to go to "Tico Taco" to get "3 crunchy tacos". Dustin got a meat and potato burrito. When I looked inside... we found 2 french fries for the potatoes. HaaaaHaaa, Heeee. I laughed so hard, I was crying!!! And of course, I had to take a picture!!!

No comments: