Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Would I ever Wedensday...(a day early or 2 weeks late)

Would I ever not make my bed in the morning but then make it before I go to bed?
Would I ever tell Gaby it was okay to not take a bath b/c she went swimming and that counted?
Would I ever Give Mia spaghetti o's and then take my time eating so Dustin would finish first and have to clean up this cute mess?
Would I ever wait to Saturday afternoon to buy the man that I love and the world's greatest dad a gift for Father's Day?
Would I ever hand him his gift in the Walmart sack that I brought it home in?
Would I ever buy him a gift that I knew Gaby would love also so they would be occupied for the evening?
Would I ever have movie Friday moved to movie Tuesday because I only had 2 daycare kids and needed to use the day to get caught up?
Would I ever make my hubby take pictures of me outside so I could see if any of them were good enough to use as a profile picture on Facebook?
Would I sit at the computer to type out lesson plans during nap time and get nothing done?
Would I ever be so frustrated at my weight loss journey that I would only work out 1x last week and then really didn't mind the break?
Would I ever be thinking of what my next tattoo will be even though I just got one 2 weeks ago?
Would I ever put temporary tattoos on all the daycare children and then take pictures and blog about it?

Would I ever go on and on about how we had such a great trip to Oceans of Fun with Gaby and Kadyn and wished we could go there every Friday?
Would I ever gush about my husband and blog about what a great guy he is? And, how everyday I am ever so proud of him and his on going strength the last few months?
Would I get tearful with writing about my hubby because I am just that much of a fan of him?

2 comments:

Jennifer Magreevy said...

"Would I ever call my father just so that my husband had to give my son a bath because he looked like the rice cereal version of your girl?? Would I ever have a logical argument as to why a baby needs a bath after time in a pool that essentially has the same water as the bath tub, just no soap? Would I ever encourage my child to take a longer nap so my nap goes a bit longer as well?" I seriously would think about doing a "would I ever Wednesday" on my blog, but I think I'd never hear the end of all my misgivings from my mom. :-)

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

I love your would I ever?! I think the first two are ones I have used here recently too! Scary! But great minds think alike right?