Monday, June 22, 2009

lots of stuff that isn't related in topics...


Our week is starting off with a bang... we continue to have games every night this week, I have daycare training, planning for July 3rd party, and Dustin starting a new job!

Oh yeah... did you have to re-read that last one??? Dustin is the proud new employee of USD 437 (Auburn-Washburn). What an answer to prayers. He interviewed on Thursday morning and was offered the job Thursday afternoon. Technically, it is a summer position, hourly, and no benefits. In October, another staff member retires and Dustin will move to a different status and have "extras". I am excited for him and I hope he will love traveling within their schools and making sure the teachers have the right tools to teach the local children. What a new journey for him!

The girls are going, going, going... they swim and play during the day and have softball games and practices at night! I am not sure how they keep up... I am barely keeping up! Friday we took G and K for a day at Oceans of Fun (more pictures to come). They had never been there and since their summer days consist of daycare, Dustin and I thought they deserved a fun day out! They had a blast! Gaby was so proud that they counted her as an "adult". I was not so proud because I had to pay for an extra "adult". Mia is doing well too... teething, pulling up, teething, talking and cooing, teething, not taking naps, teething, still not sleeping through the night and teething! She is our typical 10 month old. But beside teething and not sleeping, she is a fun and interactive baby! Mia keeps me busy and on my feet!!! But... life is good!

Weight journey is becoming harder and harder! I am down but not by much! I am frustrated, tired, and had a bad workout week last week (went 2 days out of 7). I just don't have my head in the game and I am in need of motivation... if losing the weight, getting smaller outfits, and just feeling better wasn't enough... anyway... I feel like planning healthy meals and working out are not enough but I don't know what else to do beside starve and I just like eating too much for that! I am sure tomorrow will be a better day. Just coasting a long until then!!! Yes, I am done with whining... but on a side note- D has shed 15lbs just on our life style changes such as better food choices! Way to go D!!!

Blessings all around... Great news on Dustin's job, Kids are doing great, while not losing weight, I am maintaining, and I have my daycare spots filled for the fall!!! Hope your week is off to a great week...thanks for reading my ramblings for the day!!! Check back for Oceans of Fun pictures!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

awesome news!!! I'm soo happy your summer is going great and that D got a job!!! Good Luck!