Wednesday, June 10, 2009

transportation week....

This week we have been learning about cars, airplanes, trains, and bikes.
Today was airplane day... the older ones helped me fold a basic, and I mean basic paper airplane to color and decorate. Then we flew them around the house while listening to silly songs!


Here is H showing off her plane....

Our second activity involved coloring and reviewing letters... I am really impressed with how well my older ones are coloring, trying to stay in the lines, and are spending more then 2 seconds working on their art. They have come a long way!
J is showing me how he decorated the letters... (he also told me, "today I am coloring like a 4 year old would- he just had his birthday)

My lil ones starting to use crayons a little more... more contact with paper and less in the mouth!

G and lil K working on their airplane too...


After we finished up our pictures, we used airplane, boat, and train cookie cutters to make some fun shapes in our cookies. Unfortunately the batter was to soft to keep the shape but we still had fun getting a little messy and plus we had some yummy cookies for snack!

No comments: