Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Would I ever Wedensday...

Would I ever sit Mia in the bathroom while I shave my legs and forget she was in there after I was already done?
Would I ever feed my kids grapes from the salad bar while shopping so we would get out of the store faster?
Would I ever weigh myself 3x in one day to see if I lost a pound that I had gained the day before?
Would I ever blame the wrong child for squirting out my new can of shaving gel everywhere in the bathroom?
Would I ever post a cute picture of Mia just because it makes me laugh? Where's Mia?
Would I ever pass gas at Walmart and blame my infant for the smell? (Gotta love fiber)
Would I ever secretly wished it would rain so we could stay home vs. going to my 4 year old softball game? (just last night- not all the time)
Would I ever try to get my awesome sister in law to call in sick to work so she could watch Mia while we take G and K on a special day trip?
Would I ever buy this shirt at Walmart in the juniors department for 5.00 just because all of my best friends wear red shoes?

Would I ever make a list of silly things I did all week to to post them today because it makes me smile?

Try it, what are some of your "Would I ever"?

No comments: