Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Today we talked about some Thanksgiving history- which went right over their heads... even some of the basic details, they were just not feeling it-which is okay, we'll try again later this week.
Today we are thankful for:
C: "my buzz light year toy"
K: "my toys"
AN: "food and snack"
E: "my dollies"
AW: my daddy"

We worked on finger print corn on the cob- again a cute little project. No one project will look the same. Today's art project was a huge lesson in listening. A lot of times we do painting projects one on one. Today they all sat down and had their own paint and had to listen to directions. It was awesome and they all did wonderfully! I was proud- no paint spells, none on our clothing, and we have cute corn on the cobs.
Today was also talked about cornucopias. What a fun word to try to get toddlers to say. I still don't think they know what it is but they had fun coloring one and making one out of a ice cream cone and fruit snacks.
Then we ate it for snack... our favorite part.
Working on our color sheet while others finish up our snack.


Day 16: I am thankful for these kids. I am blessed to have a great group that is eager to learn and love the activities we do.

No comments: