Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day 19 and 20...

Day 19a: I am thankful for traditions we have in our family. Traditions that take place around the holidays and in our everyday life. Kendal is wearing the coat that Mema bought Gaby her first winter. It is a Fluke tradition to wear this coat. So excited that it is now Kendal's turn!

Day 19b: I am thankful for never having a dull moment in our house. To walk into the kitchen to find my no good, sassy pants trying to fix a snack is just priceless. And of course being the good mom that I am I said, "Mia, hold on and stay there, I want to take a picture".

Day 20a: I am thankful for my health. It is such a blessing I can play on the floor, roll around with my kids, and be on the bottom of a Fluke pile up! I love active play!


Day 20b: I am thankful for life. It still amazes me how 2 people can "make" a life. As we celebrate Gaby on this day, I am thankful for her awesome 9 years with us. I am not a perfect parent by any means and she still loves me no matter what. Her life is such a gift to Dustin and I. I am thankful for her and her sisters. My life is complete because they were born!

No comments: