Wednesday, November 3, 2010




Here are this week's questions:


1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
2. What would you name your next child or if you don't have any your first child?
3. If you could add one feature to your car, what would you choose?
4. If you named your house (or car or computer) what would you name it?
5. What is your dream occupation?

Here are my answers:
1. My mom's stroke 6 years ago. It was physically, mentally, emotionally the most painful thing I have had go through!
2. I should just skip this question... by answering this, I might curse myself. If we ever had a boy, Dustin and I like Parker Neal. And, I am really not sure what girl name we would use since we have already used up my 4 favorites!
3. A glass divider between the kids in the back and myself- like they have in limos and in taxi's. Most days car rides are not a problem, but for the over tired, late evening rides when everyone is balling, I would love to push a button and have the kids sound proofed for a while.
4. I would name our house, "The money pit". It is going on 40 years old and it just needs maintenance done... new windows, paint, doors, ect. All of these projects of course cost a lot of money!!!
5. For this moment in my life, I am doing my dream job. I love being a child care provider. After some soul searching, I know I am where I am needed. I have best of both worlds, I bring home an income while staying at home with our children. In the feature when all of my kids are in school, I would love to work at their school- landing a job so I could have summers off with my kids, only downfall from my present job or, I would enjoy becoming a child care inspection worker.

No comments: