Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thanksgiving Meal for daycare...


We had a super busy morning. We have been setting the table, making place cards, and cooking our food for our Thanksgiving meal...

Everyone had jobs... no free loading here! Passing out the plates...
and napkins...
and forks and spoons...
and most importantly the food...


Each child (and parent) signed up for a food, drink or paper goods. We had an awesome lunch. We worked on our manners, setting the table, and passing food around (with help hence no pictures of this) family style. However, no one signed up for the clean up crew... (note to self- put maid down on sign up sheet).
Each of my friends, said what they are thankful as we were at the lunch table (see video on my FB). I am so proud of them, one is thankful for a little guy that has cancer, some are thankful for friends and toys, and some are thankful for their mommy and daddy. At such a young age, they understand what giving thanks is all about! And as I have said before, I am thankful for each and everyone of my daycare kids. They make my job fun, rewarding, challenging, and satisfying. I hope as we approach Thanksgiving Day, you'll remember what you are thankful for as well.

Happy Thanksgiving!