Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas... really, Christmas???


As I saw from a LOT of facebook posts, everyone has started putting up decorations, lights, and trees. Today at daycare is no different. This week is actually one of my favorite weeks... decorations. I still have several hand made decorations and ornaments that I made while at preschool. It is a fun time to get them out every year (and laugh) and remember my childhood. What is even better is getting out the hand made decorations and ornaments that my children have made and remember our family memories! Okay- enough snappiness...

Our brand new book of the week... (let me just stop and say how excited I am to finally be able to read this book to the kids. I love this series and I love this book- so cute)
Today we made holiday wreaths. We started out by gluing some fun shaped pasta onto our plates.
This was our hard work before the paint...
And after the silver paint and red ribbon... so flippin' cute!

No comments: