Monday, November 15, 2010

15 things to be Thankful for...

If you are one FB, a lot of people are posting what they are thankful for each day...
I can come up with a million things but since we are on the 15th day of November, I thought I would list 15 things... may or may not be the same that were on my profile!!! Let the fun begin.

15. Thankful for diapers and wipe... w/o these, I would have never had children-no ruffing it here!
14. Thankful that Gaby had a great b-day party with her friends yesterday
13. Thankful for my workouts- I totally enjoy the hour a day I get to myself, to see friends, and to get motivated to keep going.
12. Thankful for my washer and dryer- again, without these I would never be seen in a clean outfit because I would never wash things by hand- laundry for 7 people, by hand is just plain ol crazy talk.
11. Thankful for my kids school and teachers. I could never " home school" just because it would be doing my kids harm- I could never teach the subjects like they are being taught- our school really is a blessing.
10. Thankful for small group. During our meeting last week, one of our friends while praying said some very powerful things that have weighed heavy on my heart ever since.
9. Thankful for my friends. Some I see weekly and some I don't. Even when I don't see everyone, they are always in my thoughts and prayers.
8. Thankful for the opportunities I have to improve and grow with my daycare. I can not express how lucky I am to be a part of an awesome program that motivates me to provide the best care that I can.
7. Thankful for my slump I have been in... without being at my lowest, I would never grow as a person. I will admit that it is hard to say when I am in a slump since I put it all out there everyday for everyone to see via FB, blog, daycare ect. But, I think I am on the upside of it as I don't know the answers to my worries but I know who does. It is all in His hands.
6. Thankful that I have a holiday road map planned out... without being organized, holiday parties, dinners, daycare parties, Christmas shopping, and school functions would not happen.
5. Thankful for my job. Even though I am stressing crazy like over it- I have it!
4. Thankful for my family... whole family.
3. Thankful for my kids. Some days they age me faster then I would like however, I don't know what I would be doing with my life if I didn't have them. Gaby warms my heart with how big her heart is. Kadyn makes me laugh by the sound of her laughter. Mia amazes me with all that she is learning everyday, and Kendal encourages me as she as she reaches for me and knows I am her parent.
2. Thankful for Dustin. I could write an entire post on him, which I think I have. D is the man behind it all. Everything house, maintenance, car, daycare issue, kid tucking in, bath helper, computer tech, bread winner, best friend, best father... he is it! He does it all! I can not express how blessed I am to have the most awesomest person in the world as my husband! He makes me want to be a better person and strive to grow as a mother. I love him more then words. I am thankful for him!
1. Thankful for my faith. Without my faith in God, I wouldn't be where I am today!

1 comment:

Danna said...

I loved your list Laura! I ended up doing the same thing :)