Wednesday, October 20, 2010

random thoughts...

This week has been a little crazy to say the least. I had an observation on Monday and yesterday I got this in the mail... daycare licensing packet. I am not due until January so I hope I have some time. I am ready any time but I just want hate knowing it is coming up- and there are the fees, you have to be ready to pay them when they come. So... that is me... sighing... because I have another inspection coming up!!!

Because Monday was crazy, I ordered pizza for daycare lunch. I did not get thin crust with no toppings so... I did not attend my WW meeting for the week. I chalked it off to having a crazy day, went to work out, and enjoyed not weighing in! So, I hope to have a better update next week!

Last night I bought new tooth brushes. I normally get a family pack and we all get brushes at the same time. Last time I bought a pack, we had 2 pink brushes. SO, I stuck a little piece of tape on one of them so Kadyn and I would know which toothbrush was ours. Last night I pick the one that has no tape on it and put my tooth paste on and start brushing. Yuck! I almost threw up. I had the nasty taste of soap in my mouth. I asked KK, "did you take the tape off your toothbrush?", and she replied, " YES", and "I washed it to make it all clean with soap". Needless to say, we have new tooth brushes now and again they are all different colors.
Halloween partied for G and K are Friday. I took the day off from daycare so I could pick up party supplies, get meat and cheese trays ready, and pick up cookies without worrying about coverage for work. They are doing them a little early this year but it'll be nice to get it over with. Dustin was able to get off too so we are both looking forward to the day!

Last night I went to Barns and Noble to have a drink with a friend. I went a little early so I could pick up this cookbook. This gal is simply amazing! She has awesome recipes and makes them super healthy and super tasty! Lisa also sends out daily emails and is on FB too. I was able to borrow this book from a friend before buying it- in the week I had it- I tried 4 new recipes and we all loved them! You can also go to her website and get the Weight Watcher points for each recipe too! I am so excited about new ideas to cook!
Before I went to B&N, I stopped at Target! I haven't been there in a while because I just can not help myself when I am in the store. I finally told myself I would by one pair of jeans until I lost more weight- I could get by with one pair! So... going to shop just for me, I ended up getting a couple of shirts for Mia and Kenni, PJ's with the feet for G, K and M, and Kenni got new sippy cups. Hmmmm... did you read that I got jeans for me??? Nope, you didn't! I didn't get any that wanted and truth be told, I spent less then 5 minutes looking because I spent too much time looking in the girls' section. Everything is owls and penguins and I love them both, they are just too cute!
And my new favorite find... WW spreadable cheese stuff. It has awesome pepper flavor and it is only one point per wedge!!! So far I have had it with celery, wheat thins, and a soft pretzel. It is filling and taste great- I feel like a commercial this week but I am really excited for some of the new finds like the cheese and cookbook! I found it near the deli section, not the cheese area, they have a plain one too that is like "Laughing Cow" (we are using that tonight inside our lean hamburgers-another new recipe).

Wednesdays are always crazy (Awana's)- so I am trying to blog early this morning before kids come so it is done and I don't feel like I am forcing a post during nap time. Today we are making pumpkin cookies and painting- always a fun time when we are cooking. Plus, I don't like pumpkin products/taste so the cookies will not be tempting at all! I am so happy!

Off to finished getting ready! Have a wonderful day and check back on us soon!


No comments: