Thursday, October 21, 2010

*insert daycare blog entry here*

Today has been a crazy day! Crazy day does not equal a bad day by any means. I have a lot of crazy days that are great, but I still call them crazy!

This post will have no pictures of the activities we have done today- we barely got our circle time completed! This morning started out with Kendal sleeping in, she is normally up when Dustin and I are getting ready but not this morning. After all the daycare kids arrived, I heard Kenni moving around and talking. I went into our room to smell the grossest of gross smells. She was poopy! Not just poopy but blown out! It was everywhere... so, I pulled her bedding off, threw her PJ's in that same pile and I gave her a bath... and that was that.

*insert cute daycare picture here*

After her bath, I went to get milk for her bottle and breakfast cups for daycare. I had the gallon of milk in my hand and it slipped, it dropped, the lid was off, and I lost the milk that I had. (Which was just enough to get through the day as it was on my list of things to get tonight.) So, I cleaned up the mess, served some fat free milk which I had just a little of, listened to the kids complain because it tasted different, and filled up Kenni's bottle. She would not drink it for anything- my mom watched the kids while I took Kenni and Mia (so we would be in ratio), and trucked up to the store for milk.

*insert another cute daycare picture here*

Kendal went down for her nap, we completed circle time and calendar activities when she started to wake up. I put her in the highchair and gave her crackers to snack on. A few minutes later she is crying and very upset. I pull her out and poop is everywhere once again. Added to the original pile (which was waiting for the washer to finish) was outfit #2, high chair cover, my shirt, and another towel from bath #2.

*insert another cute daycare picture here- oh the kids are laughing in this one*

I was getting lunch started, the kids were playing dress up, and everyone was happy! I decided to cut up the summer sausage for Gaby and Kadyn's Halloween parties tomorrow while corn dogs were in the oven. I told myself I could do this task... I could cut this food up and not eat it! But, I tried one bite, then it led to another, and another!!! Yikes! I hate when I make bad choices. I figured up WW points and it is 6points for 1 serving. This week has been a total defeat when it comes to weight loss. But, you pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again!

*insert another cute daycare picture here- look how happy they are to be finger painting with pumpkin filling- such a fun activity*

As I am cutting the meat and cheese, I hear a knock on the door- this is never a good thing. It was my food program! They do 2 visits unannounced (I think) and 1 announced. Today was unannounced. Not a huge deal, but in order to be in the food program, your paperwork, attendance, and menus have to be kept up to date and ready to go whenever they stop by. Past couple of months, I moved all my stuff in by the computer so it looking at me in the face and I fill it in everyday! So, I passed on that one and finished getting the kids lunch ready!

Like I said- it has been a crazy day- not bad- just crazy! To finish the night off, I have another in-service to go to with my mom, we are on "the list" so I am not 100% sure we'll be getting in or not but you still have to show up to know... Tomorrow I am off, life seems to get crazy right before a day off for me! I am looking forward to spending the morning with Mia, Kendal, and Dustin then going to the school for the Halloween Parade and class parties!

*Insert the last cute daycare picture here*

No comments: