Tuesday, October 12, 2010

random thoughts...

I love the fall season but hate that it gets dark so early. I wake up- it's dark, I eat dinner- it's dark! I thrive on light and sunshine! I like my light and longer days for sure, I feel more productive I guess!

In the past 2 weeks, I have worked out everyday by going to Jazzercise class, a DVD, or riding my bike. I love working out- it really is a fun time for me. I see friends at classes, I have instructors that are motivating, and I feel so good after working out.

I have been spending a lot of time on the Weight Watchers website. My goal is to try 2 new recipes a week. It takes a little more time, but I think it really worth it. We are all board for healthier meal choices so it has been fun "researching" some new dinner and crock pot ideas. -And let me just say, I love Ronzoni's brand of noodles(switched over a year ago to this)- I feel I can eat pasta and not feel uber guilty! And, they are not that much more in cost to get the extra fiber!
Daycare is going well- it is busy, loud, never sitting down, talking all the time, writing grants, attending meetings, arranging furniture, adding more projects to my plate, ratings, observations, multitasking, supply orders... never a dull moment in my daycare world!

I have already started my Christmas shopping. I am normally a lot further along then I am but at least it is started, I have my list made out and ideas written down! We have some down time coming up since soccer is almost done so I can hit this project harder when 3 days are freed up!

The girls' Halloween customs came in yesterday. One day later then we needed them- we had pictures Sunday! I actually am pleased with the pictures w/o the dressing up! The girls did great and I only had to threaten Gaby once! Success! Now, I just have to go through and pick out the faves and order!

I used my b-day money and purchased the 1st season of Glee. I had not watched it and finally saw one show and I was certainly hooked for sure! I spent pretty much Saturday and Sunday with the show on while I cleaned, did laundry, and worked on daycare stuff. Fun times!

Even with 2 kids in school, things have not slowed down any on the home front! Mia certainly stepped up to the big sister role after KK and Gaby started school this year! She is just 2 and boy she sure shows it! Today I caught her standing on Kendal's high chair pointing to all of our circle time concepts. When I asked her what she was doing she answered, "you can't get me?". Really, did she just say that? Come on, one good child, that is all I ask for, one good child!
Dustin gets the hubby of the year award... last night he took the younger 2 kids to his dads and took the older 2 to the SHES skate night. They had a blast, I was bummed I couldn't make it but glad that Dustin still took the girls. G and K had such a fun time!

I think that about catches everything up- 4 posts in one day, geez... too much! Thanks for checking in! Hope your Tuesday is going well!



No comments: