Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's a girl and more...

Let me just say, it has been an emotional day. I don't know if I want to sit here and cry with relief or jump up and down for joy or both actually! Today is a good day!

Before I get too deep... I am excited to announce that on Saturday Dustin and I had our 2nd sonogram for Peanut Fluke and she is confirmed to be a girl. Yes, that is #4 for our family. Yes, Dustin will forever be out numbered and forever be waiting for a bathroom to open up. And Yes, she will get new stuff just as the others did when we had them. We have heard it all...

Here I am waiting for the appointment. We went to KC to get a 2D sono and DVD. This gal is awesome. She is so welcoming, affordable, and has the coolest equipment.
20 weeks and 2 days along...

Dustin is signing an "official" contract tomorrow for his job! He called me today and everything is confirmed and ready for his meeting with HR. This is a HUGE blessing in so many ways I can not even begin to explain without tearing up. The biggest and most of a stress relief is that it will bring medical coverage for me when we thought I couldn't get covered due to being pregnant before he accepted the job.


Looking back this has to be the 2nd hardest year of my life, the first one being the year my mom had her stroke. We have had many challenges and decisions that have had to be made but not just for Dustin and I but for our children.

I openly give praise to God who knew the future of our family.

So, here we are with so much on our plate as a family and the greatest thing as knowing we have a healthy growing baby girl growing and a job that provides.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Praise the Lord! I am so happy that things are going so well now. Great news on so many areas. You look fantastic! Congrats on another little girl!