Friday, September 18, 2009

things that make me smile...

after coming home from a long night... seeing our 3 little blessings...

being delivered my first birthday present of the day from Gaby... she actually took 5.00 from her piggy bank to give to me for my special day. She said, " It is 5 one dollars so you can do something for you".

making brownies with my daycare kids this morning so when nap time is over we can have a special b-day treat...

watching Gaby enjoy Shark Boy and Lava girl 3D...

having this little girls face to look at everyday...

and watching Kadyn do her favorite thing in the entire world... eat 3 crunchy tacos from tico taco in the van...

2 comments:

BethH said...

Adorable! YOur girls are soooo cute! Hope you had a Happy Birthday!!!!!

Mama of 2 P's in a Pod said...

Darn it Laura, this post made me cry! So sweet!! Love the sleeping picture!