Tuesday, September 22, 2009

just waiting....


I am waiting for the day I can capture a good picture of all of my daughters
I am waiting to hear on a bid that can change our life
I am waiting until the brownies come out of the oven
I am waiting 20 more weeks to meet our newest member of our family
I am waiting for a new start
I am waiting for Mia and Kadyn's hair bows to come in the mail
I am waiting for our fall trip to Worlds of Fun
I am waiting for Awana's to see how many 3-5 year old say their memory verses again
I am waiting for a contract to be signed that lets go of a lot of stress
I am waiting for Ugly Betty to start back up
I am waiting until 5:00 when Dustin comes home
I am waiting to mend a relationship
I am waiting for picture day tomorrow
I am waiting for a day without a meltdown due to peanut's hormones
I am waiting for Gaby to go to school to see if she has a better week
I am waiting on a night that Kadyn will put her PJ's in the Dora hamper
I am waiting for my scrapbook weekend in October
I am waiting for my hair to do something cool, trendy, and cute
I am waiting to learn patience
I am waiting to get off Facebook and do something with my nap time
I am waiting to see how many comment on the first day of fall
I am waiting to be a better wife, mother, and daughter
I am waiting for the day I think before I react
I am waiting for the day I can type out the word "daughter" and not have to auto correct the spelling-never can get that right
I am waiting to have a closer walk with God
I am waiting on the parent book that tells me how to raise the perfect child
I am waiting for a bubble bath tonight and hoping there is hot water left
I am waiting for the laundry to fold itself
I am waiting for Mia to take her first steps

And I wait.... so, what are you waiting for???



No comments: