Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Every blessing You pour out...

I'll turn back to praise... Blessed be the name of the Lord!

While starting off the week on a rough note, I cling to the above lyric from a song. It has just been a crazy 3 days... and it is really only Wednesday!

Praise: Even though Kadyn has been sick for 3 days, I am grateful for medications and the doctors knowledge to help diagnose her and treat her!

Praise: I was able to stay open and run daycare and take care of Kadyn. Looking back we didn't stay on routine very well but we read our books, did calendar, and letter of the week. And the kids were OK with that.

Praise: While we are still praying about coverage for myself and unborn peanut, we are blessed to have all three of our babies on a plan that covers visits to Express care last night.

Praise: Even though the motivation to go work out came from purely just wanting to get out of the house, I was energized and inspired to get back to the routine of working out 4x a week.

Praise: Even though I went through a 12 pack of diet A &W cream soda in 3 days, I am blessed to live so close to Burger King so when I am needing a "real" Dr. Pepper I can run up there and get it. What a way to start my morning. (I am not even going to tell you that I also ordered the large order of biscuits and gravy to go with that pop)

Praise: Even though Phase I is taking a lot longer then we had planned, I know by having Dustin do all the work himself is saving us so much in money! His willingness to repair and build a new shed is beyond anything I could ever imagine.

Praise: Even though my weight continues to go up the last 2 days due to stress eating, I am blessed I am feeling better and am able to eat whatever sounds good because my stomach isn't upset.

Praise: While yesterday was completely a "do-over" day and I couldn't even get into the kitchen to fix lunch because I had a life-less 4 year old on my lap, I am signing praises that Pizza Hut delivers so when I have a meltdown wondering how I am going to get lunch on the table, Pizza Hut came to the rescue!

Praise: On a bigger scale, I am blessed to have crazy days. I am blessed to have sick kids that need "mommy time"on my lap. I am blessed to have 3 wonderful children that make my world crazy and out of control. So, even when I have crazy, hairy, do-over days, every blessing God pours out, I'll turn pack to praise!

No comments: