Thursday, September 3, 2009

Yesterday was a big fat hairy day of doctor appointments. Yesterday Mia started the day with her 1 year check up... she is my chunky monkey!
She weighs 21 lbs 13 oz = 52%
Her height is 30 inches = 78%

I love this picture due to her scowl... she knew something bad was going to happen...SHOTS!
Taken yesterday afternoon... I really hate getting my picture taken. This picture is so lame!
Here I am outside of the hospital getting ready to go in...
to have our first sonogram done on Peanut #4.
We found out I am 17 weeks along and have a due date of February 11th. Still couldn't see the sex of the baby but everything look healthy and that is all that counts to us!

The sonogram tech was so nice... and she smelled like Starburst so it made the appointment go very well. Peanuts heartbeat at my very first appt was 156 and yesterday it was 144. I even got some fun pictures of the alien like face and a hand givings me the "thumbs up". Like I stated before, having a sonogram on your 1st child or your 4th is still the most breath taking experience! What a like blessing!

No comments: