Tuesday, October 4, 2011

total randoms...

So, I bought a new planner. I am out growing my medium one and now that I am keeping track of more "things to do", a bigger planner was a must! It is a bittersweet thing. I do like the blue color a lot more then the grey one. However- the flippin' thing cost 9.95! Ouch. But, it is good for the entire 2012 year too- Kinda nerdy of me but I love office supplies like planners. I love stuff the makes being organized a good thing! Dustin teases me because I have an iphone but don't use the calendar on that... maybe some day. Until then, I bought a new planner!

The word of the month is "transition". Our family life is in transition as we finish up soccer ( 2 more weeks) and start basketball/cheer-leading. My daycare is in transition as we have a new sub starting and my rating coming this month. My personal life is in transition as I figure out how to balance everything while still having my priorities in tact. My part time job is in transition as I learn the ropes and try to be accountable to the staff that I am working with.
The word of the month is "transition".

I get a lap top for my part time gig. And an office. Okay, the office is in the teachers resource room but it's a desk, cabinets, file storage, set of keys that I don't know what they unlock, and part of a closet! I feel cool anyway.

Gaby's new laces... skulls! Should have known that she would have picked these! She cracks me up! She is taking up basketball this fall/winter. It is totally new to her and I love that she wanted to try it. She has a lot on her plate, (love that term...not) at school too. She is learning music basics and the violin, soccer, basketball, and Awana club. Gaby juggles it well-I think. This kid is something else, a very special something else. I wish I was more like her even as an adult.
Wowza, got a little off topic there... but her shoes laces make me smile!


So... Mia has been doing good with going to school. As I have stated before a friend of mine picks her up. On nice days we sent outside and wait for her ride. The few minutes we get to sit and chat are just priceless to me. We mostly talk about "Luke and Logan coming to get me", and how much she loves going to school. But for a couple of minutes it is just Mia and I. It probably doesn't mean much to my busy lil' 3 year old but to me it means a lot.

No comments: