Friday, October 7, 2011

Gary's Pumpkin Patch...

This post makes me happy! This is what I live for... our time as a family, having fun, and enjoying our life that God has even us. It isn't always an easy life but it is a good one. I love my family- they rock my world and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Every year our church as a family event at Gary's pumpkin patch.
Here are all of my peanuts...

Feeding the goats... one licked Mia and one bit Kadyn. My kids don't like the goats anymore.

Kenni and her wild piggie tales...she was so fun to watch. It was very nice to just let her run around and play. I am so thankful that my kids are growing up out of the baby stages- I cherish their baby years but look forward to the new stages as well!
My father in law, John pushing Mia on the swings. Swinging has to be one of her favorite things to do!


They have this huge corn pit- totally cool until your oldest child puts a handful of corn down the back of your pants. Then it isn't so cool! When I came home, I will still removing corn from places it shouldn't have been. That's what I get for hanging out with the kids, I guess! One of my friends was telling me that it cost over three thousand dollars to fill this area in corn! Yikes!

The huge bouncing thing...

Mia, Kendal and I... (Dustin had the camera- I'm actually in pictures this time)

Watching the pig race... um, not my favorite thing to do, but now I can say I have seen pigs race! Check that off the bucket list!

Tracker ride- Gabs was on the other side... Dustin's mom and step dad are next to D. We were excited they came to hang out with us.

Love this picture of Mia and Gaby.

Yummo! They have the best funnel cakes ever... better then Worlds of Fun. (And cheaper too)

Back to the corn pit before we leave...

Kadyn Dee...

Gaber Goo



No comments: