Friday, July 31, 2009

So many time in our grown up life is spent worrying about the "big things". House payments, cars, repairs, MEDICAL INSURANCE...ect. Today I was thinking about all the small things that make me smile! So simple yet so rewarding!

It makes me happy when the new art "center" is being used everyday with no problems and fights. The creations that are coming from my daycare kids are just awesome!
It makes me happy when my kids have such a great time playing with each other with very little conflict. They really have a great sister bond!
It makes me happy that Gaby used the art supplies to make Super Hero glasses for her and Kadyn. Then went outside and proceeded to act out many make believe scenes.
It makes me happy that I found an outside love seat cover for my awesome white and lime green patio furniture that I never get to use because we are afraid to leave it outside all the time in fear that it will get ruined.

It makes me happy to know that I have a ton of little things in my life that bring a smile to my face!
Happy Friday!!!

No comments: