Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Would I ever Wednesday...

Would I ever check my pregnancy test a week later to see the second line was gone and then take another test JUST to make sure I was pregnant still??? (and yes, I am... in case the throwing up wasn't enough of a clue still)

Would I ever dream all night about a big honkin' bowl of fruit loops then actually eat a bowl in the AM then to turn around an throw it up???

Would I actually gain 12 lbs in 2 weeks because I have been emotionally eating???

Would I ever be sooo excited to take G and K to swim lessons just because we go early and swim a ahead of time for free???

Would I ever become obsess with these flower bows and ask my daycare mom to make one in every color Hobby Lobby had??? (which was like 16 clips)
Would I ever borrow a truck and decorate for our July 4th parade because I didn't want to walk the parade??

Would I ever allow my 10 mo, 4 year old, and 7 year old to ride in the back of the truck with no holding on or seat belts??
Would I ever have a blast over July 3rd/4th and actually be sad when it was over???

Would I ever let G and K shoot off fireworks with some one else other then me or Dustin just because I hate lighting them off???


Would I ever go to the bathroom to find that one of my daycare kids missed the toilet completely by stepping in it???

Would I ever get on my hands and knees and clean the kitchen floor because I thought it was faster and easier then mopping???

Would I ever take 20+ pictures of Mia in the same outfit because she was cute???

Would I ever be so emotional about school starting??? (Mia turns 1, KK goes to preschool, and Gaby will be in 2nd grade)

Would I ever think that maybe , just maybe I could home school this year so I would have my kids with me??? (okay- didn't take long to talk myself out of that one)

Would I ever be so excited that my hubby is having a great first week at his job???

Would I ever ramble and ramble just to avoid the rest of my "to-do" list???

2 comments:

Dawn Estes said...

I love your Would I ever Wednesdays! I love Mia's big flower headbands! :o)

BethH said...

CONGRATS, girlfriend! You are preggers?!?!?! So sorry for the barfing...I can relate..I was that way with both boys for 9months...ack! HUGS! Loved your post and your Would I Evers....just sweet!