Friday, July 17, 2009

Nothing much going on....

but still I have not been blogging! How does that happen??? This week is what I call "a light" week at the Fluke household! Gaby and Kadyn finished up swim lessons, I started back working at the Jazzercise center, had my ERC visit for daycare training, visited with my neighbors almost every night outside after lessons, made Mia's b-day invitations, ordered her party supplies, got school shots and Dr. appointments completed and seem to be feeling a little better pregnancy wise, not perfect but better. Whew... to a light week!

Like I said, G and K were in swim lessons the past 2 weeks. We enrolled both girls in Level 2 even though KK had not taken level 1 (level 1 was full when I was enrolling). Yesterday we found out if they pass or repeat the course. Gaby, being my awesome little swimmer, aced the course with flying colors. Little KK passed about 50% of the requirements for the course and will need to repeat it again next summer. I was so proud of them both. KK really tried her hardest and even overcame some fears of floating on her back!

I started checking people back in at the center. I am working up there 3x a week and doing more evening classes that don't require me to get up at the butt crack of dawn, this was not happening with my ever so fun morning sickness! My goal as of now is to maintain, keep eating healthier, give in to some cravings, and work out 4x a week. So far, I am back down to 3 lbs of what I was when I found out I was pregnant. Doing okay, I think! I'll keep ya posted on that one!

G and K are getting ready for school... *sniff, sniff*! I really LOVE having Gaby home during the summer. She adds so much to my day, good and bad, that I go through a withdrawal almost when school starts again! She is my oldest and I have have so many emotions that surround her. I love that she is growing up and we are doing everything for the "first time" with her and then I am sad, because she is growing up and I am doing everything for the "first time" with her! Letting her grow up is the hardest thing I have ever signed up to do... thank goodness we have the "Perfect Parent" watching over her and our family!
KK is off to preschool... again sets off a whole new ball of emotions! Kadyn is my first child I have stayed home with since she was less then a year old. She is my sassy, talking back, not following directions, strong willed, pretty princess, always has something to say, always smiling, little sweetheart! Kadyn, hands down, is my most challenging child. But, I LOVE it! She is me growing up all over again. She is so excited to be going to school with Gaby. I know she is ready, she is so excited to experience something other then "my mommy's school" as she calls daycare. She was even brave when Dustin took her in for shots yesterday!
Little Mia is 11 months. She the most expressive child Dustin and I have had. She smiles, she laughs, she is repeating sounds...except Mommy, she is sooo close to crawling (why crawl when everyone gets what she needs without even trying), standing up for a short time, and is such a mommy's girl! I have been busy making her "first" birthday party invites. We are having a simple get together at our place and renting a moonwalk for the older kids so I don't have to entertain... creative??? No, lazy! It will be great to celebrate this little life that we have with family and friends.

Dustin is on week two of his new job at USD 437. So far he really likes it. They are busy getting all 7 elementary school ready for school to start in less then a month! He enjoys getting out and around and not staying in one office all the time! He will probably kill me when he reads this but since we have been changing diets and trying to eat better, he has lost 25lbs. No working out(I am jealous) but just making better food choices. How is that for my hot hubby??? =)

Anyway, I think I have rambled enough... I am off to research some cameras and start my fund back up again! Here is a cute pic of Mia when we were playing around! Have a wonderful Friday and check back soon...






1 comment:

Molly said...

Go for it girl, it's the birthday theme day at 'Kelly's Korner' so you'd fit right in, then could link your blog to get some traffic ;)