Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Today's oils


En-R-Gee: This is my morning go-to oil. This momma is not a morning person and needs a little help to start my day. It is a blend of rosemary, juniper, and lemongrass. It provides an uplifting and energizing aroma. This gem goes on my wrist and in my diffuser necklace pretty much everyday that isn't Saturday or Sunday. 

Abundance: This oil "combines oils such as orange and ginger, which where used by ancient cultures to attract prosperity and magnify joy and peace". -YL 
I have this blend in my diffuser. As I start blogging again and share it on social media soon, I thought it suited my mood the best. I hope my pray my blog will bring people joy, a laugh or smile. 

Cypress: This oil is a favorite for me. I actually use it topically behind my knee to support blood flow. I am getting old. Cypress has a fresh aroma. It is delightful in my diffuser as well. 




No comments: