Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Our Thanksgiving Meal...

 Today we spent most of the morning in the kitchen... We mashed sweet potatoes for our lunch today.
 We also made green bean casserole... which I knew most of the kids would not eat. ( I was correct- but they all tried it.)
 Taking turns, mixing and stirring...
 Adding brown sugar and marshmallows...
 Our pumpkin pie art... shaking all the spices.
 Working on their Thanksgiving picture...
 The lil peanuts eating their meal... carpi suns were a huge hit!
 Getting ready to say our prayer... the kids were so excited for "the big meal". One of the peanuts said, "wow, this is fancy".
After all the eating had started... we had so much food. Even my good eaters were stuffed today!

I love these kids and I am so thankful for them. I love getting to work with them each day. We certainly have our up's and down's but I have love having this daycare family of mine. This year was a huge transition year as we brought on 5 new kiddos. It is awesome to see how quickly each child becomes a part of our family. I can't say it enough... I am thankful for my daycare kids and their families.

As much as I LOVE my job, I am super excited for having the next five days off. I can't wait to have some relaxed, no morning routine, sloppy PJ's wearing family time!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: